The NASM CES specialization offers professionals the opportunity to acquire in-depth knowledge and skills to support clients with musculoskeletal disorders, muscle imbalance and / or functional rehabilitation problems. The "Corrective Exercise" approach is very personal, which makes it possible to offer better fitness opportunities to clients with a poor physical condition or even athletes.
Deze opleiding wordt zowel in Nederlands (NL) als Engels (EN) gegeven. Kijk bij data in welke taal de opleiding wordt verzorgd.
As a Certified Personal Trainer (CPT), it's important to realize that just about every client you work with could be susceptible to common injuries and ailments, ranging from low-back pain to ACL tears to shoulder pain. This course is for the Personal trainer who want's to correct a client’s movement compensation(s), leading to clients feeling better, moving better, and performing at higher levels!
NASM-CPT certification or comparable*.
|Location:||Amsterdam and Rotterdam|
|Exams:||- The "NASM ™ CES exam" (90 minutes): 100 online multiple choice questions in English.
- Case study (90 minutes). You receive the data and test results from a fictitious customer. Based on this information, you answer six open questions and you must prepare a personalized corrective training program that meets the guidelines of the OPT / CES model.
|Costs:||€ 1.295,- (including textbook, online education program, 3 live workshops and one examination resit)|
At the end of the course:
- You will have acquired a thorough knowledge of the functional anatomy;
- Will you master the Corrective Exercise Continuum (CEx): Inhibit-Extend-Activate-Integrate;
- Will you be able to accurately identify dysfunction;
- Will you develop and structure corrective programs for your customers;
- You will be able to improve the quality of customer movement with compensation behavior;
- You will be more successful as a Personal Trainer and earn more money!
We strongly recommend the certified NASM ™ CES Personal Trainers to continue to form by following the Assess & Correct course.