The NASM Senior Fitness Specialist (SFS)—Play a vital role in keeping seniors active!
Keep this growing segment healthy and fit! NASM Senior Fitness Specialists:
- Boost their reputation, career, and client base by capitalizing on the growing demand for physical fitness experts for seniors
- Meet seniors’ specific needs by designing exercise programs that use NASM’s Optimum Performance Training™ (OPT™) program
- Enjoy the convenience of many seniors’ flexible schedules
- Reduce seniors’ risks for falls and preserve their independence
- Understand seniors’ limitations, common medical conditions, aging process, and frequent fitness obstacles
- Invest in their client’s lives and futures . . . as well as their own!
The Senior Fitness Specialist (SFS) course will provide a fitness aspect to assist in the development of a healthier lifestyle for the active older adult and a specialized credential for health and fitness professionals. Health and wellness professionals can safely progress older clients with various physiological considerations and goals by following the scientifically proven OPT Model.
NASM Personal Trainer or equal.
|Exams info:||Exam Access: 365 days (1 year) from date of purchase
Exam Attempts: 3
Questions on Exam: 60
Time limit for Exam: 90 minutes
Passing Score: 70%
104-page downloadable manual
Please note this is a self-study course, in English.