Athletes have high level of expectations from themselves and their coaches. They demand the best from fitness professionals who can provide them with unparalleled performance training results. The Performance Enhancement Specialization (PES) from the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) gives you the expertise to improve your client’s performance, at any level, in any sport through:
- DYNAMIC exercise techniques that maximize performance and help prevent injuries.
- INNOVATIVE proven approaches that have been used by almost every professional sports team.
- EVIDENCE-BASED SOLUTIONS that help build tougher, faster and stronger athletes.
|Who:||Fitness, personal trainers, strength and fitness trainers, physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, trainer / coaches etc. who want to be or are a strength and conditioning coach.|
A current NASM-CPT certification or a current health and fitness certification* (EREPs level 4 or higher).
|Examination:||- The "NASM ™ PES exam" (90 minutes): 100 online multiple choice questions in English managed by the Physical Coaching Academy.
- Case study (90 minutes). You receive the data and test results from a fictitious customer. Based on this information, you answer six open questions and you must prepare a personalized corrective training program that meets the guidelines of the OPT / PES model.
|Costs:||€ 1.295,- ((including textbook, online education program, 3 live workshops and one examination resit)|
04/12/2018, 05/12/2018, 19/12/2018
At the end of the course you will:
- Have acquired deep insights into functional anatomy as it relates to integrated sports performance training;
- Master program design for performance enhancing cardiorespiratory training programs using base and interval training;
- Be skilled in the programming and coaching of advanced dynamic training techniques within an integrated system to maximize power gains;
- Be proficient in the incorporation of exercises into the athlete’s program which will help decrease the risk of injury and enhance reconditioning;
- Understand mental skill strategies and how to apply them into an integrated training program for the athlete.